Asher Associates is fully committed to the prevention of all incidents, injuries, occupational illnesses to its employees, contractors and any others who may be affected by our activities. Asher Associates also believes in a sustainable future and the responsible use of natural resources and protection of the environment and the communities we work in.
We will :-
- Uphold our Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy as critical rather than just a priority.
- Use environmentally friendly technology and practices where we can, with an aim to reducing emissions, discharges and wastes, improving the efficient use of energy and conserving natural resources.
- Deliver designs and services that will have regard to health and safety throughout the project life cycle.
- Work with others to identify hazards to manage HSE risks to a level that ensures safety of people and protection of the environment.
- Hold all levels of management and employees accountable for HSE performance.
- Empower all employees and contractors to stop any work that is considered unsafe or not in line with HSE policy and procedures and take action to address the issue.
- Continually improve HSE performance by fostering a positive culture in our staff.
- Encourage the participation of our employees in the development of environmental and community initiatives.
- Where Clients do not have any environmental or community objectives for a project, we will offer appropriate technical advice that contributes to the development of sustainable solutions.